sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Website updates

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Website updates
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:41:17 +0300

On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 17:13:01 +0300
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> So yet another month has turned over. And there are some new changes
> since the last update (around 100 commits since Feb 10, I presume).
>
> Also, I define it as a complete version for sourcemage.org.
>
> Jeremy, could you update the status of the server stuff and further
> movement of the site?

Today 3 months have passed. Maybe it's still a good idea to set up
proxying for sourcemage.org and www.sourcemage.org until our new server
is ready?

We regularly meet new people @IRC saying that our website is outdated,
and during these months we lost a lot of opportunities to
invite/attract new users and/or developers.

Or we need a vote for that? I just dislike this one point of failure.