sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Project/Lead Votes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Project/Lead Votes
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:01:34 -0500

We haven't done this in a long time, probably far longer than it should be.

We're supposed to do it, but I can be a tiny dictator and bend the rules
if you guys want to just continue doing good work. If we want to hold an
election, I can try to make that happen, but we'll of course need people
to run :)

I'm only bringing it up because activity is starting, and these are the
rules we operate under. If nobody objects, we can keep ignoring the
rules for a bit and not distract from the existing momentum.

--
David Kowis