sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] (no subject)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tommy Boatman <tboatman_smgl AT live.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:40:27 -0500

Hi All,

Back after a long absence and happy to be back.

I've submitted several issues to the chillproject issue tracker in the last couple of days, and have several more on a paper list that will likely be submitted in the coming days as well.

My system is not quite ready to tackle many of these - I'm still fixing the low-hanging ones via virtual machines.

I'm not sure how many "new" installs we've seen lately.  All of these issues are from the perspective of a fresh install from an existing ISO.  Several of them would fly under the radar on an established system (particularly Gnome dependencies).

If I've duplicated any issues, I apologize in advance - feel free to connect/delete such things as need be :-)

-tommy