sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nomination for General Lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nomination for General Lead
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:35:04 -0500

On 05/25/2011 10:08 AM, Arjan Bouter wrote:
> On Wed, 25 May 2011 09:36:35 -0500
> David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org> wrote:
>
>> On 05/25/2011 09:33 AM, flux wrote:
>>> I hereby nominate Arjan Bouter for the position of General Lead
>>> developer.
>>>

>> I shall second that.
>
>> David
>

> I'm happy to accept my nomination :)

Well, no point in waiting. Might as well start a lead vote.

Lead Developers MUST cast a vote. General Developers MAY cast a vote.

You'd vote with +1 -1 or 0

A simple majority is required to pass.

So voting will end next week, Wednesday, 1 June 2011, at 11AM CST (1700 GMT)

Send your votes to dkowis+smglvote AT shlrm.org

Thank you for participating in this Source Mage Electronic Voting Activity.

David