sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] 118 Spells that cannot be summoned in stable grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] 118 Spells that cannot be summoned in stable grimoire
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 10:38:23 -0500

I've manually delinted the grimoires, and this is the list of spells
that summon cannot find (including on any of the fallbacks.)

I'd go file 118 bugs, but it might take too long, so I have created a
wiki page instead.

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/DavidKowis/StableFailures

They all likely qualify as quickfixes since it'll likely be a fix to the
URL, a new version, or deprecation (which isn't quite a quickfix, but
not difficult either).

So for those of you looking for something simple to fix, here's your chance.

David
acetoneiso
algorithms
allrunes
arp-sk
atop
bochs-snapshot
buildbot
cd
clex
cmbright
configobj
csv2latex
db
devicekit-power
docmfp
dspam
e_module-calendar
e_module-moon
e_module-screenshot
e_module-slideshow
e_module-tclock
e_module-trash
ejabberd-mod_archive
ejabberd-mod_webpresence
fakeroot
fbgetty
flxine
fvwm-themes
gamgi
geometry
gnucap
gnunet
gphpedit
gtg
hi-client
hieroglf
homebank
horde-cache
horde-compress
horde-token
horde-util
horde-vfs
horde-xml_svg
httpd-dev
hubbub
jakarta-commons-dbcp
jakarta-commons-logging
kaffeine
lea
libconfig
libcss
libnsbmp
libnsgif
libparserutils
librosprite
libwapcaplet
linux-uvc
live
lmodern
luasys
lufs-captive
mesalib
metis
msynctool
multisync-gui
multisync
mysql
mythtv-myththemes
mythtv-plugins
mythtv-themes
newfile
nikto
nted
numpy
openldap
openwebmail
pam-krb5
pear-phpunit2
perl-mrml
php-dev
plasmoid-weather
pygext
pyqt4
qemu
qscintilla
qt4pas
quodlibet-plugins
revc
shorewall-common
shorewall-docs-xml
shorewall-lite
shorewall6-lite
silo
sip
skrooge
snort
spellutils
squid_nufw_helper
ssmtp
status
synce-dccm
tagua
talkfilters
thunderbird
tim
tomcat
tor
tsclient
vbtracetool
virtualbox
visibility
whois
wicd
wifi-radar
wmmemload
wmwifi
wwwoffle
xcin

  • [SM-Discuss] 118 Spells that cannot be summoned in stable grimoire, David Kowis, 04/06/2010