sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.39 cut and ready for testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc-0.39 cut and ready for testing
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:32:32 -0800

Quoting Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>:

Hi everyone,

stable-rc 0.39 is cut and ready for testing. There's the usual wiki
page[0] for those who want to help testing.

The release target is December 15th.

Tarballs have been created and should be on the mirrors soon.
I'm working on the x86 chroot, will probably be available tomorrow.
Volunteers for a x86_64 chroot are welcome.

As always don't forget to file any bugs against our bug tracker[1] so we
can fix and integrate any bugs/issues.

Let's give this new stable-rc a good testing!

[0] http://sourcemage.org/Stable-0.39
[1] http://bugs.sourcemage.org

stable-0.39 tarball has been uploaded. I will send out the official announcement tonight when I get some time.

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285