sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] stable release postponed by one week

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] stable release postponed by one week
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:44:22 +0200

Hi everyone,

due to quite a few bugfixes just having been integrated in the last days,
I'll delay releasing stable 0.37 by one week to next Thursday. I'll do at
least a new test of casting some core gnome2 stuff from a bare chroot to
see if the fixes work.
Feedback on the policykit workaround to work without linux-pam that is in
test grimoire would be very welcome, this fix also needs to go to stable-rc
if it doesn't break other stuff.
http://www.sourcemage.org