sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Withdrawal from position as developer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Dale E. Edmons" <demaillists AT comcast.net>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Cathy E. E. Edmons" <cedmons AT comcast.net>, sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Withdrawal from position as developer
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:26:14 -0700

To all:

It is with sincere regret that I must announce that
I am forced to withdraw as developer for Source-Mage.

Due to the recent economic downturns I have been
summarily dismissed from my job of 19 years 8 months
as a Simulator Engineer for Alaska Airlines. Since I'm
no longer a strapping young lad, I've fewer options. I
will be cutting costs to an absolute minimum, as well
as focusing my attention on survival on both a local
and global basis.

I will try to drop in from time to time.

May God bless those of you with faith.

Sincerely,

Dale E. Edmons