sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Time to do your part to help keep SMGL up!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Time to do your part to help keep SMGL up!
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:26:17 -0600

Quoting "Jeremy Blosser" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>:

Ok it was not my intent that those two mails came out around the same time.

I helped with the server stuff before I was PL and don't intend to stop any
time soon. They are not related things except that I've done both because
I believe in the distro.

Oops. It was not my intent to connect them. In my naivety, I didn't think of the possible interpretations of the connection. Anyway, they're unrelated events, just happen to be timed at about the same time. (at least this year anyway)

--
David Kowis
Source Mage Linux - www.sourcemage.org