sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Upcoming (semi-)absence

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Upcoming (semi-)absence
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 07:28:24 -0400

I will be moving apartments sometime the end of this month (August).
This will cause two problems for my presence online: 1) I'll be busy as
heck with moving, 2) I'll lose internet connection for at least a little
while during the move.

Also, I may be out of town for about 1 week from next Wed. or so. I'll
post again as to whether this is definite or not.

--
Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage