sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Do you download our products fast enough?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Do you download our products fast enough?
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:20:04 +0200

Hi all,

I just wanted to add that if there's enough demand for it (i.e: if some
of you in Europe think we could do better for our mirroring) I could try
and ask the uni where I'm currently working to host some of our
material. I can't garantee it, but as they're already mirroring quite a
lot of Free stuff (ftp://ftp.jussieu.fr/pub/) I think it'd be worth a
shot. Especially since it's quite a nice pipe they have there.

I just don't want to ask them if we don't have any need for it.

Cheers,
Mathieu.