sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New General Guru, Belxjander!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New General Guru, Belxjander!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:21:33 -0400

Eric Sandall wrote:
Hello fellow mages,

We have a long time user, first time developer joining us today. He has a long history of pointing out bugs in our system and has a wide interest in development work (Cauldron, Init scripts, Grimoire, and probably a few others :)). But we're not here to talk about any of those except the Grimoire. ;) Most of you don't know him as Jeremy Sutherland, but rather as the well-known Belxjander.

Welcoming our latest developer to the team, I give you Belxjander!

-sandalle
aah, you joined, serechai! welcome welcome... just dont let the shady cauldron
guys woo you ;)