sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] castfs

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Dale E. Edmons" <demaillists AT comcast.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] castfs
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:03:54 -0700

Hi all,

I've written one FUSE fs and wouldn't mind maintaining castfs.
David Kowis mentioned it might be possible for him to add a
git repo and give me access in misc/castfs.

Any suggests, complaints or general comments on any of this
will be appreciated.

There is already one simple bugfix I need to add. castfs segaborts
on close. If the castfs repo doesn't get added in a week or two,
I'll just include the patch in grimoire/smgl/castfs to temporarily
correct it.

I'd also be interested to know how many people are already using
castfs. I presume we intend to make this the default in the future?

Thanks.

Dale E. Edmons
(aka linuxfan)