sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead developer nomination

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Lead developer nomination
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:24:02 +0200

On 19:12:14 2007-10-18 Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org> wrote:
> On Oct 15, "Andra?? 'ruskie' Levstik" [ruskie AT mages.ath.cx] wrote:
> > I would like to nominate
> > novaburst - Paul J. Beel
> >
> > For a lead developer position
>
> This is seconded so we'll start a vote soon.
>
> > and also for a title of
> >
> > PR wizard
>
> The titles on the developer page are basically freeform, so I don't see
> a reason that couldn't be. If you're talking about PR component again
> I'd want more discussion of why and there would need to be a more
> defined type of motion.

No PR component... That didn't work out the last time and we don't need it
as a component... It's mostly an honourary title for his service in
promoting source mage at news sites and running magepower.

> IRC cloaks are halfway defined; they aren't in policy they are written
> down; he'd basically be eligible for any cloak available to a lead in a
> component he's part of.

True...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C