sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] 'kernel' not in "Spell Listing" - so how's a new user to find out the latest kernel version?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeffrey 'jf' Lim" <jfs.world AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] 'kernel' not in "Spell Listing" - so how's a new user to find out the latest kernel version?
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:34:40 +0800

hi, as per subject. I know that the latest grimoire (0.13) uses kernel
2.6.22, but still my question remains. I'm not that steeped in into
SMGL to be able to know this, but this omission of the kernel in the
list kind of makes me wonder - are there any other packages missing in
the "Spell Listing" in http://sourcemage.org/codex? What is the
"latest greatest" way to find the updated list of packages, + version
numbers?

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not