sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Can we have the sumary of cast a emailed to the admin?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Can we have the sumary of cast a emailed to the admin?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:53:21 +0200

On 22:00:21 2007-07-19 Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:
> Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> > Asking for input on this.
> > I've implemented hooks into sorcery and moved sound, set_term_title
> > and mail_reports into them.
> >
> > The following special hooks are atm available:
> >
> > SUCCESS, FAILURE, cast_pass_five, cast_spell
> >
> > And the regular hooks for ALL spell files come in two varieties
> > pre_ and post_.
> >
> > Does anyone have any other requests for any other hooks? If so let me
> > know before I start writing any sample hooks to test this out.
>
> Perhaps rename cast_pass_five to something non-Sorcery hackers would
> understand without looking at the code. :) May want a CONFLICTS hook as
> well.

Well one will need to know sorcery internals anyway but I'll take any
suggestions for that...

maybe cast_final ?

Hmm completlly forgot about CONFLICTS though that would go under ALL :)
fixed now...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C