sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Component Lead Vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Component Lead Vote
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:33:38 -0500

I am *extending* the deadline for nominations until sometime after Jaka's
Lead Developer vote is concluded so that he can stand for Sorcery Lead.

If anyone is opposed to this, please speak up and we'll adapt. I would
rather do it this way than see the Sorcery Lead vote fail for lack of
nominees and have to do it over later.