sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] cauldron lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] cauldron lead vote
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 13:29:48 -0500

I realized at the meeting today that we missed the Cauldron Lead vote that
was supposed to run the beginning of this month.

I'm going to get this started ASAP, but since I'm going to be out of town
next week, I'll be asking someone else to run it for me. Look for more on
that shortly.

  • [SM-Discuss] cauldron lead vote, Jeremy Blosser, 05/19/2007