sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] out of town

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] out of town
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 13:26:54 -0500

I will be on a road trip starting next Saturday, 5/26, and getting back
home around Monday, 6/4. I should have internet access most of the time
but will be busy helping my brother get married so may not be around much.

Day to day stuff should be distributed enough by now and we should be
sufficiently redundant that I don't anticipate being missed. If I am,
Eric, David, or Andrew will know how to reach me.

  • [SM-Discuss] out of town, Jeremy Blosser, 05/19/2007