sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new grimoire lead todo

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new grimoire lead todo
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:34:02 -0500

On May 07, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> So far we are still the only two names on there (and I'm only listed as a
> "backup when requested"), and the effects show. I wasn't around a lot last
> week and I just caught up on things and I see there are 4 integration
> requests sitting there since last week, and 3 of them are security updates.

There are actually like 15 of them, but that's because some of them didn't
show in the query because it hadn't been updated to account for the way
we're now marking bugs as FIXED. I updated the query to include RESOLVED
and VERIFIED (but not CLOSED) bugs and to no longer require the "fixed in
lesser branch" flag.