sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc 0.9 ready?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc 0.9 ready?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:10:29 -0500

On Apr 16, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> On Monday 16 April 2007 07:54:01 Eric Sandall wrote:
> <snip>
> > I believe a 3 day freeze would be good. I'll update the Stable release
> > process notes on the wiki with it, if no one disagrees or has reasons to
> > change it.
> >
> > -sandalle
>
> I've added the 72 hour freeze information to
> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/StableGrimoireUpdate.

I wasn't aware of (or forgot about) this doc; my fault I'm sure, but it's
old and not correct with current process. Shall I go ahead and update it
for what I understand current process to be, then you can look at it and we
can talk about needed changes? I'm offering to do it because there was
some handoffs in who owned things and I ended up doing some of the parts
myself (and still am) and I'm not sure who else actually has it all in
front of them.