sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc-0.9 final push

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable-rc-0.9 final push
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:28:39 -0700

On 4/10/07, Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org> wrote:
On Apr 10, David Brown [dmlb2000 AT gmail.com] wrote:
> Okay most of the spells on the stable-0.9 wiki page [0] have been delt
> with and checked. There are still a few of them and lots of places for
> improvement. So if anyone wants to get more spells done they are
> welcome to it, I don't suspect that the base-system spells will have
> anything gating by friday (when 0.9 is released). Some bugs don't have
> gating or non-gating flags against them.
>
> Thanks sandalle, emrys, lejatorn, lynx for all your work so far.

Has anyone/how many people have done full system upgrades so far?

I will attempt to do both x86 and x86-64 friday morning as the evening
will be spent doing work (probably until very _very_ late). Since
there was only a handful of spells that updated and not many of them
super critical I don't expect I won't be able to take care of anything
that breaks that morning.

- David Brown