sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new grimoire lead todo

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new grimoire lead todo
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:59:28 -0500

Eric, please review these mails and the replies made to them and update the
process listed on http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable_Grimoire_Bug_Handling
with the new process. Bugs are still getting handled a variety of ways and
I don't think anyone is entirely clear on how we're supposed to be doing
it. I'd like to get this clear so I don't have to run more mass bug
changes to close things/etc.