sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mail @ sourcemage.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mail @ sourcemage.org
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:31:24 -0500

On Mar 26, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> I am in the process of moving the @sourcemage.org mail aliases onto our own
> systems (finally). To make this manageable, I need to do some clean up.

I went ahead and built this up initially with all the existing aliases
intact. I still want to remove the section ones as unneeded overhead, but
for now this is to get us going. Like half of these end up at grimoire@ so
I need to have the mail moved to us by the 1st so Eric can get all his
spam.

Let me know if this list looks wrong at all. You should see your real scm
login id as the only non-linked alias; that one has your real email address
in it (ask me if you want confirmation what it is, I'm not going to post it
to the ML). Then you should see any nick aliases you have now and all your
components and sections pointing at that login id alias. Unmaintained
things point to the next level up in the hierarchy (sections to grimoire,
components to projectlead, etc.).

If you don't have your irc nick aliased currently and want it to be, or
want some other alias in addition to what you have now, let me know.
Eventually these will be under your own control to edit but for now we can
at least allow people to have more than one when it's reasonable. Your scm
login id + your irc nick are givens.

abouter
abrondz
alevstik