sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new developer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new developer
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:11:10 -0500

On Mar 26, Arwed von Merkatz [v.merkatz AT gmx.net] wrote:
> Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
>
> A new developer has joined the merry people of the SMGL development
> community!

Mark Bainter (Shamgar) has officially signed up as well. Mark and I go
waaaaay back and I've been harassing him to get over here for a while now.
He's been a backup admin on fawkes since I built it and has lately done
some fixes for EVMS some of you have seen go by and is trying to make time
to help more with grimoire and also cauldron stuff. He got his commit
access as part of the TX Bug Fix Party, so he's official now.