sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] 0.9.6.3-rc1 (grimoire 0.7) ISO needs testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] 0.9.6.3-rc1 (grimoire 0.7) ISO needs testing
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:08:57 -0600

Karsten is out of town for a few days but before he left he worked to get
us an RC for the ISO with grimoire version 0.7 and the newer kernel to go
with it.

We need people to test this to see if it works for them, or if it even
boots. So far it doesn't work for me under xen but I'm not sure if that's
related to kernel version mismatches or what.

You can get it at
http://download.sourcemage.org/iso/x86/0.9.6/smgl-0.9.6.3-rc1-x86.iso.bz2

A lot of you have been asking for this so please try to help test it.