sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Grimoire merging to test

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xen Grimoire merging to test
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:49:58 -0800

On 3/3/07, David Brown <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com> wrote:
As some of you know the xen-grimoire has been in my git repo for some
time. I'd like to merge the xen-grimoire back to the main test
grimoire this weekend. Those that still use the old xen/xen-kernels
spells if you could please checkout the xen-grimoire and see if you
have any suggestions for the reworking of the spells I'd appreciate
it. If I don't hear anything by Sunday (or there abouts) I'll assume
you think its okay for integration.

scribe add xen-grimoire from
git://dmlb2000.homelinux.org/xen-grimoire.git:xengrimoire &&
cast -r xen

That should get you started.

Okay as promised the xen grimoire is now in the test grimoire so you
can remove (for those of whom have it) the xen grimoire from you
grimoire list and use the spells in the actual test grimoire.

Thanks,
- David Brown