sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Xen Grimoire merging to test

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Xen Grimoire merging to test
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 00:36:26 -0800

As some of you know the xen-grimoire has been in my git repo for some
time. I'd like to merge the xen-grimoire back to the main test
grimoire this weekend. Those that still use the old xen/xen-kernels
spells if you could please checkout the xen-grimoire and see if you
have any suggestions for the reworking of the spells I'd appreciate
it. If I don't hear anything by Sunday (or there abouts) I'll assume
you think its okay for integration.

scribe add xen-grimoire from
git://dmlb2000.homelinux.org/xen-grimoire.git:xengrimoire &&
cast -r xen

That should get you started.

Thanks
- David Brown