sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Missing developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Missing developers
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:32:43 -0800

This was probably meant for the list.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers
Date: Friday 05 January 2007 07:12
From: dhaley AT hot.rr.com
To: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>

> On Thursday 04 January 2007 11:12, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> > So where are the 10 missing developers?
>
> I've removed myself and the two developers who made public
> withdrawal notices
> from the list, so now you're only looking for 7.

<<snip>>

I am not sure if I count among those considered MIA. Among other things,
I just closed and moved into my first house over the New Year's weekend.
If all goes well I should have my own internet connection as well setup
sometime by Tuesday at which point I am hoping to start making a bit
more regular of an appearance.

Cheers,
David C. HAley

Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.
http://www.sourcemage.org/

  • [SM-Discuss] Fwd: Re: Missing developers, Jason Flatt, 01/05/2007