sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Multiple GL libs at the same time(HELP REQUEST)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Renan Mérour <mail AT merour.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Multiple GL libs at the same time(HELP REQUEST)
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:37:05 +0100

I rebuilt xorg/nvidia_driver/smgl-gl_select and I'm glad to report success
with the 0.5 version.

I actually used the feature to switch between headers lately as I had to
compile an app against the generic GL headers for testing.

The script should output help if an argument is invalid, e.g. smgl-gl_select
nvidia_driver fails silently.

Aehm, and there's the -_ thing. Maybe it's worthwhile to rename the
script/spell smgl-gl-select or smgl_gl_select.

cheers,
renan