sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] git decision

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] git decision
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:14:28 -0700

On Monday 31 July 2006 12:03, Jason Flatt wrote:
[ s n i p ]

> As for my comments, the stuff in doc should be on the Web site somewhere.
> I'll check later today or tomorrow to make sure and if not, add them.

[ s n i p ]

In the doc directory are three files:

HISTORY-template.txt, which is now here:
http://www.sourcemage.org/HISTORY-template

QUICKSTART, which is only about Perforce, so I left it.

guru_handbook.txt, which was here:
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/GrimoireGurusHandbook and is now also here:
http://www.sourcemage.org/GrimoireGuruHandbook

So we don't need that directory (unless someone else wants to save it for
some
reason).

BTW, Arwed, the Grimoire Guru Handbook needs some major updating. It still
describes how to use MD5s, and now the Perforce stuff is obsolete. If you can
give me some replacement text, I can make it pretty and get it in where it
belongs.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.