sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Compiz and XGL

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Matt Donovan <kitche AT reddphoenix.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Compiz and XGL
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:44:37 -0400

This is a reply to lalo e-mail since I deleted it before I could reply to it.
I have tried patching Compiz for aiglx and it does seem to be patched already for aiglx. But by chance how are you grabbing compiz is it though cvs or though git since it seems to me that cvs is no longer maintained and the git repo seems broken. I had compiz conpiled and installed before but when I did a git pull it broke the files that I had on my computer.