sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] //sgl/misc/ and git

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] //sgl/misc/ and git
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:16:59 +0200

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:07:30 -0700, Andrew wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 16, 2006 at 05:01:40PM -0500, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> > p4 had following under //sgl/misc :
> >
> > archspecs
> > chrootgen
> > contrib
> > convert2smgl
> > doc
> > enthrall
> > installward
> > ircbots
> > prometheus
> > quill
> > scripts
> > zengarden
> >
> > prometheus and quill have already been imported to git as their own repos.
> > Which of the others needs to be imported to an active repo now (vs keeping
> > around as archive in case we need it again later) and which ones need to
> > be
> > their own repo vs sitting in one common misc.git ?
>
> Speaking for my own stuff, I think you can ignore zengarden and
> installward, chrootgen should be its own repository

As for chrootgen, since it seems the main usage it sees currently is in
cauldron, I've taken the liberty some time back to import it into the
cauldron tree. If you guys don't mind, I'd say that'd be the best place
for it for now.

So Far,
Karsten

--
Karsten Behrmann | Source Mage GNU/Linux developer, ISO team
BearPerson AT gmx.net | http://www.sourcemage.org