sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] git, test grimoire, ...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] git, test grimoire, ...
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:47:23 +0200

Le mardi 20 juin 2006 à 11:21 +0200, Ladislav Hagara a écrit :
> Howdy,
>
> I am really confused with last SCM changes.

Andrew wrote a good summary here :
http://www.sourcemage.org/node/1639

I think this might be good to start a new subject on the ML for the scm
topic to get more visibility ?

> Why there is only rare traffic in sm-commit?

I think some people didn't switch yet to git, I suppose they wait to
have some free time to learn it. Or maybe there is nothing to do
it ?? ;-)

> I know p4 is closed now. Can we use git for all grimoire?

You can find this in the summary above.

> I know there were several changes in git (udev 094, rhythmbox 0.9.5, man
> 1.6d, ...) but current test grimoire still contains old versions (for
> example man was updated on 17.6.).
>
> Why we have smgl/grimoire.git and smgl/grimoire/grimoire.git?
> Which one should we use?

Afaik, this is smgl/grimoire.git as mentioned there :

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Git_Guide

--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be