sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new setup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new setup
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:15:14 +0800

I do have Voyeur turned off, mainly cause watching text fly by does nothing for me.

Craig

Andrew Stitt wrote:
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 07:47:28PM +0800, Craig Dyke wrote:
Juuso

I do not mind having to say yes or no but the fact that it does not appear on screen kinda makes
it difficult.

Do you have "voyeur" mode turned off in sorcery? IOW you dont see any
compilation output? Queries aren't really any different than compile
output. Or maybe you use screen-mode cast, where compilation output goes
to another screen terminal?

-Andrew