sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new setup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new setup
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:40:39 +0300

On Monday 05 June 2006 11:34, Craig Dyke wrote:
> I was also wondering if anyone else noticed that when casting the
> ieee80211 spell that it does not complete?
> I did a tail on the compile log and found it was waiting for yes/no
> questions to be answered.

Yes, the installation wants to know whether to remove existing ieee80211
kernel modules and kernel config options. It prompts about it because they
would conflict.

The check/remove script could be disabled in make and made a part of the
spell. That way we could control the queries. But I haven't gotten around to
doing it actually.

--
Juuso Alasuutari
[[ Source Mage GNU/Linux ]]