sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Recent Prometheus bugs in php-pear are caused by missing scripts

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Recent Prometheus bugs in php-pear are caused by missing scripts
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:33:40 -0400

Quoting Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>:

HISTORY creation/updating is required though, HISTORY is _not_ an
optional file in spells. It's really not hard to create/update
automatically.

In principle yes, but where do I read the name and email of the guru who's
running pear_mk? Taking it from MAINTAINER file is quite often incorrect. I'm
sure every grimoire maintainer has a script (or three) to update HISTORY and
DETAILS mostly automatically for simple cases (I know I do), so if we get this
little detail out of the way we can all benefit from this.

Sergey.