sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] prometheus update -- fire by numbers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "George J. Sherwood" <george AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] prometheus update -- fire by numbers
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:29:03 -0400

I would also add that some of stable is so old that it doesn't cast. So far
I have been failures in my section of bitlbee and pwlib/openh323. Openh323
is not developed any more and has been replaced in ekiga with opal.
Openldap has been updated in stable and pwlib will not cast against it.
Pwlib, ekiga, and opal all need to be pulled from test for this to work.

I have never seen that error with bitlbee, but the version cast was 0.92,
and test is at 1.0.2. I am not surprised that it doesn't cast.

George Sherwood