sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.14.0 Release.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Flavien Bridault <vlaaad AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Gnome 2.14.0 Release.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:22:07 +0100

Le mercredi 15 mars 2006 à 19:07 -0600, Robin Cook a écrit :
> Just to give a little bit of warning.....
>
> I am going to be moving the Gnome 2.14.0 release into test.

Great !! Thanks again for the quick update :-)

The update ran fine here, except a trouble to login with gdm, but this
is related to PAM. Our linux-PAM spell seems to miss the pam_console and
pam_stack module that are required by gdm. For now, I overrided the gdm
pam file with a the simple login file. But we will have to decide what
to do exactly.

I will commit tonight a spell for the new deskbar-applet,
gnome-python-desktop spell which is a part of the split of
gnome-python-extras, and so a rewrite of the DEPENDS of
gnome-python-extras, and a small fix for the gnome-applet2 to get the
cpufreq applet working.

--
Flavien Bridault

Disk, Graphics, Graphics-libs sections Guru
Source Mage GNU/Linux - http://www.sourcemage.org

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be