sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Web/Tome Team Lead Nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Andrew ruskie Levstik <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Web/Tome Team Lead Nominations
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:35:52 -0800

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 07:03:20PM +0100, Andrew ruskie Levstik wrote:
> Eric Sandall wrote :
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > As Adam Clark (Kinetix) has stepped down as the Web/Tome Team Lead
> > we are now looking for another to step up and take his place.
> >
> > Here I will be opening the nominations for one week starting today. If
> > you do not wish to have all the responsibilities of a Team Lead[0]
> > then feel free to wait for a Lead to come forth and then volunteer
> > yourself as a team member or an assistant to the Team Lead. :)
> >
> > As always, please read our voting rules[1] and keep in mind that,
> > unlike our last few nominations, there is no current Team Lead to
> > keep if no nominations are forthcoming.
> >
> > -sandalle
> >
> > [0] http://www.sourcemage.org/TeamLeadDuties
> > [1] http://www.sourcemage.org/TeamLeadVotingProcess
> >

> I nominate [Odin] for web/tome team lead.

I second [Odin]. While I know and trust Jason (already seconded) right
now the best, I'm willing to keep an open mind, and I desire competetive
elections in general.

Quality Assurance Team Leader & Security Team: Source Mage GNU/linux
Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic http://www.sourcemage.org
Key id 63C1E02F = E07A FB0E 5925 CE4A 6526 2AD5 1782 FEC2 63C1 E02F