sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Integrating python-devel into test

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Integrating python-devel into test
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:59:06 -0500

Hi All,

I'd like to integrate the new Python section changes into test grimoire. It has 59 spells, FUNCTIONS, and mostly no BUILD or INSTALL files (thanks to FUNCTIONS). I tested 100% of spells and they install successfully, except one or two that explicitly don't support x86_64 (e.g. psyco).
Please voice your objections or suggestions before I do that. Thank you!

Sergey.