sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] template engines

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] template engines
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:54:27 -0500

They mostly are designed to produce HTML, but not exclusively, so I'd object to putting any such things into http section.
In reality, template engines are not the worst of it, so the question is probably this: what's the difference between `libs' and `devel' sections, and how does one determine which one of those two "last resorts" to choose if none of the other sections fit?
And a little sub-question :-): isn't it time for a separate Python section? It would be a good place for many a spell from devel, libs, http, and maybe others.

Sergey.