sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] bugzilla has landed

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] bugzilla has landed
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 02:09:39 -0600

And now http://bugs.sourcemage.org/ has been moved to the new server as
well, thanks mostly to Karsten. Until your DNS updates you may get
forwarded to http://bugzilla.sourcemage.org/ which also works. Hammer away
at it, and if you experience weirdness please let us know.

Note: You may notice that mails bugzilla generates contain some weird
hostnames in the Received headers. Right now the PTR records for this
netblock are apparently still allocated to the last customer, so they
resolve to something else. I'm working on getting that resolved. The good
news is they apparently thought like us, since the names I'm seeing are
'vvizard.net' and 'kernelpanic.no'.

We are working on getting Drupal moved as we speak.

On Nov 03, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> The moinmoin is up at http://wiki.sourcemage.org/ (you may get forwarded to
> moin.sourcemage.org until your upstream DNS gets the new IP; either is
> fine).
>
> This is a permanent installation, so please make with the adding of
> content. If someone wants to look at hacking something together to port
> the old wiki stuff into this it would be great, too.
>
> Thanks to dkowis for getting this one going for us.

  • [SM-Discuss] bugzilla has landed, Jeremy Blosser (emrys), 11/05/2005