sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Spell Signing . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Spell Signing . . .
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:31:07 -0700

Hello, folks.

I have an update to the openoffice2-bin spell in the z-rejected grimoire
ready
to submit. The only problems are that my GPG key is not in that keyring and
I don't remember the command sequence for getting it there, I don't know what
the correct command sequence is for creating the alternative sha512 hash, and
the Web site, with that information readily available, is not so available.

Would someone please post to this list the methods for doing those things so
that I may update the spell and the keyring, and so that I may find those
methods later if I get into this situation again? Thanks.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.