sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] temporary website redirecting and website status report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] temporary website redirecting and website status report
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 21:17:03 -0400

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 17:52 -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> You may have noticed recently that we've got some more advanced website
> redirecting going on and are rebuilding much of the old website
> infrastructure. We haven't heard much from the colo facility so we're
> simply moving forward as if we lost the data on the colocated server.

Any one know how to get updates to distrowatch.com? It is quickly
falling behind. My guess is that either *.txt or *.html files were being
generated and put on codex.sourcemage.org and then being picked up by
distrowatch.

Just don't want us to start looking like a dead distro on there.

George Sherwood