sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New SMGL Mirror

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Unet <unet.42 AT free.fr>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New SMGL Mirror
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 10:32:19 +0200

Hello fellow sourcemagers !

Just a quick note to let you know we have finally set up a 100MBit
sourcemage mirror @work :

ftp://sourcemage.ac-dijon.fr

It has codex, sorcery and isos, rsyncing each night (CET).

We are working on a specific project for Eole [1] (sorry french only), a
set of linux server distributions widely used in the french
administration [2], and are planning to base our next version on
sourcemage as the core system.

Needless to say, there are some adaptations that needs to be done !
Anyone interested in what we're doing please contact me, and I'll
explain you what technologies we plan to use. We need volunteers, and I
believe this can be a _very_ important project, establishing sourcemage
as the "very first linux metadistribution"(tm) :) !

Happy sourcemaging to all :)

Kevin 'Unet' Dahan

[1] http://eole.orion.education.fr/
[2] http://eole.orion.education.fr/carte.html