sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] hi, i'm new to sourcemage :)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: geekitus <geekitus AT tele2.fr>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] hi, i'm new to sourcemage :)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:47:11 +0200

Hi , my name is sebastien (nick : Geekitus ), i have 26 years old and i
live in france and i speak/write with a bad english (thank to my firend
google to help me to translate ..)

I read the mail of the mailling list since two month and i use
sourcemage since one month only ..

Before i used the archlinux distribution and i contributed to the
french arhlinux community (i was forum moderator, i build a
multi-linguage installation cd with french support and i maintained
some packages)

I discovered sourcemage on distrowatch, and i decide to install
it ... i found it very light speed and very custom.

I like to choose all packages and options of my system ! and have a
light and proper system.

I just wrote this mail to say who i am and say : "VERY GOOD WORK
GUYs" !

I hope that i will can help you a lot by create new spells and solve
bugs in bugzilla.

i am very happy to use sourcemage and join us to help you in your good
job :)

Bye