sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sm-firewall??

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sm-firewall??
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:50:08 -0600 (MDT)

O.O
According to http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/119184/65/ :
"It is with regret that I announce that Shorewall development and support
is officially ended."

So i guess it's agt. I looked at kmyfirewall, but i'd rather not have a
dependancy on X for such a low level thing, even if it does make it
easier. (I am assuming that agt and kmyfirewall won't work with the same
file.) I'd rather learn it the hard way, even if my network is busted
while i'm doing so :)

Bearcat M. Sandor