sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New website / website migration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New website / website migration
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:27:00 -0700

Howdy all,

As you may have noticed over the past day or so, the website migration
has begun. forums.sourcemage.org and news.sourcemage.org have been
moved to the new website software, and more is to come shortly.

If you have a second or two, please have a look at www.sourcemage.org
and see if there's any information that is specifically on that site
(ie, the hostname doesn't change from www.) that is not available on
dev.sourcemage.org (though if the information is outdated or no longer
applicable from www., we don't need to move it). If you find something,
please either reply to this thread, or contact me at web AT sourcemage.org,
or post me a private message on the new site.

Also, Eric Sandall is happily migrating content from wiki.sourcemage.org
over to the dev. site, and if you'd like to help with that process,
please contact either of us so you can get setup with the appropriate
access to help out. More information is at
http://dev.sourcemage.org/blog/sandalle

Last, and certainly least, we've got a new poll up on
dev.sourcemage.org, so drop on by and click your opinion! Yay! Poll!
woohoo! etc. ad nauseum ;-)

C'ya there!

-Adam