sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery Lead vote
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:15:43 -0700

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 08:42:37AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > Sorry all, I missed the ball on this one. ;/ We were supposed to vote
> > for Sorcery Lead in June according to our Team Lead Voting Process[0].
> > Shall we have a late vote or just wait until next year (I'm very
> > content with our current Sorcery Lead ;))?
> >
> > -sandalle
> >
> > [0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Team+Lead+Voting+Process
>
> As much as I'd like to save time there have been some very good points
> about why we'd not want to skip an election. So once Andrew gets back
> I'll start the voting process. The problem with my slip-up is that we
> may have two votes going on at or nearly at the same time.

Im back. So let the games begin. :-)

I thought we were waiting a year for the re-election process to start,
eg the terms started when we ratified the voting process. I must have
been mistaken, I would've brought up re-election in June had I not
mis-understood. In anycase, I have no issue with holding a vote now. I
agree that even if people are content with me, we should abide by the
process we agreed upon.

-Andrew

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |